Project Management at Maul Electric, Inc. is defined by our strict attention to logistics and scrutiny of every detail. Our project managers are skilled at coordinating all aspects of a project – working together with our customers, electricians, subcontractors and vendors.
We understand the details and the importance of getting the little things right, which is why our priority is to make sure every project progresses smoothly and with thorough attention to detail. In short, our project management team strives to satisfy the needs and exceed the expectations of our customers in a cost-effective manner.
The key to maintaining a sharp, competitive edge is the speed and flexibility of our decision making capabilities, and our ability to adapt to the changing requirements of our customers to always meet their high expectations.
We make sure that decisions are made as close to the frontline as possible, and by the most knowledgeable, up-to-date experts on the ground.
- President of Maul Electric, Inc.
- 46 Years of Experience in the Electrical Industry
- 42 Years as a Project Manager
- Electrical Vocational School
- Business Associates Degree
- U.S. Marine Corps (Vietnam Veteran)
- New Jersey State Electrical Contractor License
- Vice President
- 26 Years of Experience in the Electrical Industry
- 22 Years as a Project Manager
- Bachelor of Arts from Muhlenberg College
- NECA Estimating
- Member of IBEW Local 456 NJATC
- Chairman of Middlesex County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Vice President
- 35 Years Experience in the Electrical Industry
- 23 Years as a Project Manager
- NJ State Electrical Contractor License
- NJ State Electrical Inspector License, HHS
- NJ State Sub-code Official
- Member of American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)